Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TV Season is Back!!

I know it's super pathetic that I am excited about the new television season, but come on... I live in Washington. My choices of evening entertainment include: watching television, surfing the interwebz while watching tv, and freezing my butt off in the rain. So, excuse me if I am looking forward to watching some picture stories.

What we'll be watching this year:
  • Go On - I've seen the pilot episode and part of the 2nd one (it's recorded), and really liked it. Huge Matthew Perry fan, and totally looking forward to more good things from him.
  • The New Normal - Watching it right now... And I think I'm into it.
  • Parenthood - one of my absolute favorites. It's a grown-up show that actually makes me feel like I am a mature member of society. Oh, and like I am not completely screwing up. Love the characters. Love it. Love.
  • Grimm - This is a new favorite. I am a huge sucker for fairy tales, and S is a huge sucker for cop shows... Win win (and the main character is something yummy to look at).
  • Once Upon a Time - pretty sure I mentioned I love a good fairy tale. This one appeals to the kid in me.
  • The Big Bang Theory - An oldie but a continued goody. If you don't watch this... What the hell is wrong with you?
  • Revolution - Not sure if this one will be good or not, but I'm willing to give it a chance.
  • The Office - I think it's not going to make it much longer, but S loves it... So...
  • 30 Rock - see The Office.
That's all I can think of right now...Got anything I'm missing? Anything I should add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment