What we'll be watching this year:
- Go On - I've seen the pilot episode and part of the 2nd one (it's recorded), and really liked it. Huge Matthew Perry fan, and totally looking forward to more good things from him.
- The New Normal - Watching it right now... And I think I'm into it.
- Parenthood - one of my absolute favorites. It's a grown-up show that actually makes me feel like I am a mature member of society. Oh, and like I am not completely screwing up. Love the characters. Love it. Love.
- Grimm - This is a new favorite. I am a huge sucker for fairy tales, and S is a huge sucker for cop shows... Win win (and the main character is something yummy to look at).
- Once Upon a Time - pretty sure I mentioned I love a good fairy tale. This one appeals to the kid in me.
- The Big Bang Theory - An oldie but a continued goody. If you don't watch this... What the hell is wrong with you?
- Revolution - Not sure if this one will be good or not, but I'm willing to give it a chance.
- The Office - I think it's not going to make it much longer, but S loves it... So...
- 30 Rock - see The Office.